I would like to apply for registration as an Epidemiologist A
First read the Registration requirements thoroughly!
Check whether your training is recognised or not. This is important for which form (training program) you should use.
Did you follow a recognised training? Then please use the form:
Training programme A, recognised pathway
N.B. Some accredited courses use an assurance form. Please check with your educational institution whether this applies to you.
Fill in the training programme as completely as possible on the basis of the Registration requirements
the training programme as completely as possible.
N.B. The form must be completed in full (digitally), without references or links.
Please contact 1 of the Recognised Epidemiology Trainers and discuss your programme with him/her. Adjust the program if necessary. If the accredited trainer agrees to your program, he/she must complete and sign the agreement statement. This is the last page of the form (training program).
Gather all necessary annexes (diplomas, transcripts, certificates, digital version of the final report)
Check if your application is complete. If this is not the case, the CTB will request the missing annexes from you. This will delay your application.
Are you submitting a proposed application? Please add the attachments, which are already in your possession.
A complete application consists of:
Document 'Training programme A' (1 pdf file)
- Application form completed and signed by you (first page of the training programme)
- Fully fledged training programme
- Approval statement signed by the recognised Epidemiology trainer (last page of training programme)
Documents 'Appendices' (keep the numbering below, this corresponds with the parts of the training programme)
- Annex A (section A for education: copy of diploma and marks lists)
- Annex B/B1: (part B approved training and/or B1 basic knowledge: copy of diplomas/certificates and lists of grades
- Annex B2 (part B2 practical experience: digital version of the final report)
- Annex B3 (part B3 floor: copy of certificates)
- Annex B4 (part B4 free interpretation: copy of certificates)
You can submit your request via wetransfer.com or other download service (please use the mail address: email@example.com). If it is not possible to submit a request in this way, please contact the VvE secretariat.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt from the secretariat within 5 working days, stating when your request will be dealt with. You will also receive information on how to pay the registration fee. The registration fee must be received by the HOA prior to the relevant CTB meeting.
If you do not receive the confirmation of receipt, please contact the secretariat.
Your registration application will be reviewed by the CTB at the CTB meeting. You will receive an email from the committee within five weeks of this meeting.