Deze vacature is aangedragen door P95 – Excellence in Epidemiology and Pharmacovigilance.
P95 delivers cutting edge expertise in epidemiology and pharmacovigilance with a focus in infectious
disease and vaccines. We are passionate about healthcare and help our customers with innovative
medical research. We share a sense of urgency with our customers to deliver timely, pragmatic and
useful insights to improve healthcare.
Our clients are the pharmaceutical industry, public health institutes, academic institutions, WHO, the
European Commission and other governmental organizations and NGOs. Our projects focus mainly on
infectious diseases, particularly on vaccines.
We are looking for an Epidemiologist.
You will join a young, very dynamic and fast-growing private research organization. Our international
team consists of 60+ staff including epidemiologists, statisticians, data analysts, medical writers,
safety and pharmacovigilance specialists, project managers and office support staff spread over more
than 10 countries. Our headquarters are in Leuven, Belgium but all of our staff work remotely. You
may need to travel to our head office or to our client’s offices occasionally.
You will be supporting and providing epidemiological expertise on diverse and multi-disciplinary
projects. You will work on drug development and evaluation at all stages, covering most areas of
epidemiology, including literature reviews, study design and implementation, conference
presentations and publication writing.
We offer a lot of autonomy, flexibility and ample opportunities for research and development. We
consequently value self-reliance, initiative and responsibility of everybody in our team to meet
The ideal candidate will:
• Share a passion for epidemiology and the drive to help our customers achieving their objectives
• Have a Masters or PhD in Epidemiology and/or graduate from a recognised field epidemiology
training program (e.g. EPIET, EIS,..). Specific training in infectious disease epidemiology,
vaccine epidemiology and/or pharmacovigilance is a plus
• Be fluent in spoken and written English
• Have experience working as an epidemiologist, particularly in infectious diseases
• Be able to work independently (remote), yet still in a team
• Be sensitive to cross-cultural differences
• Have good communication skills
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Be a self-starter, well organised and with attention to detail while keeping a “getting the job
• Be focused on delivering high-quality results on time
Do you want to join us?
Visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do. If you are the one for this job, send
your application to email@example.com. Call will remain open until the position is filled. Only shortlisted
candidates for interview will be contacted.
Your CV is important but we are specifically looking for the right people for our team. Please write to
us about why you would like to join us and how you see yourself contributing to P95
delivering Excellence in Epidemiology and Pharmacovigilance
Datum plaatsing: 18 oktober 2021